Hiring Now: Creative Director
Are you a graphic designer with rockstar level chops looking to have your work seen by millions? Are you an automotive gearhead? If you answered yes to both of these questions, then we might have the perfect opportunity for you! Our brand and creative assets are seen by millions of people across the web, tv, and events across the country on a daily basis.
Speed Society is looking for a senior level Creative Director – Graphic Designer that can help galvanize our brand equity and design language as we continue to scale. Daily tasks include the design of web assets for both our blog and e-commerce store, marketing creatives and other miscellaneous design duties.
- Work with our management team to create the long-term vision and overall brand equity
- Produce design and graphical concepts/mockups rapidly
- Create and manage hi-fidelity designs and marketing creatives for various placements and needs (ie. website, e-commerce store, sweepstakes, ads, email, logos, graphics, etc.)
- Contribute to the expansion of our brand with identity-related design
- Collaborate across teams with developers and management on numerous projects
- Help build a stand-out creative team
- Strong, MODERN design and typographic skills
- A fundamental understanding of UX/UI principles
- Strong abilities with Adobe Creative Suite
- Photography and/or video skills a huge plus
- Bonus for experience with graphic and production design for apparel, products, packaging (ie. t-shirt designs, etc.)
- Your current environment is on a Mac
- A passion for cars is preferred (we’re an automotive network!)
To apply, send an email with the following to [email protected]
- A brief summary stating your key qualifications and strengths and why should we hire you.
- Current portfolio and work samples
- Desired compensation