Electrical Short Circuit Explosion | Transformers
By no means do we have any sort of background in electrical engineering, however, it ...
By no means do we have any sort of background in electrical engineering, however, it doesn’t take a trained professional to see that this is something that shouldn’t be happening.
A GoPro camera is on the scene as a pair engineers were hanging out front row for a short circuit that caused quite the pyrotechnics show right in front of their faces.
One flip of the switch managed to cause a pretty sizable explosion and an electrical fire that is something that we found truly amazing to be able to witness.
At the end of the day, the incident probably caused a pretty sizable dent in somebody’s wallet, but luckily, we are told that nobody was injured and the fire was contained.