The Daily Driven Exotics New Tire Slayer Has Been Unveiled!
So Daily Driven Exotics is bouncing back from the tragic accident that totaled their ...
So Daily Driven Exotics is bouncing back from the tragic accident that totaled their Ferrari 458 GT back in August during Monterey car week. In the video immediately after the accident Damon says “You know I’ll build a better one” and that is exactly what he is going to do with his Lamborghini Huracan! Speed Society has the exclusive reveal of the next DDE tire slayer!
Here is the list of mods on the new build!
– new build platform Lamborghini Huracan 580-2
– fitted with a custom ski box from 56 Nord
– new updated 2.0 version of DDE prototype camo design will be designed and wrapped in partnership with Avery and Protective Film Solutions.
– carbon aero enhancements in partnership with Vorsteiner
– wheel set up in partnership with Vorsteiner
– suspension lowering TBA
– Spring 2017 – performance upgrades from stock 580hp to 800whp TT
The car’s reveal once completed stage 1 is completed will be on location at Speed Society HQ in San Diego CA. It’s maiden long-haul public drive will be on world’s first winter driven luxury supercar rally (a DDE sanctioned event) in January 24-29, 2017. Route details can be found on their website atwww.snowballrally.com. The rally has many well known automotive YouTuber’s attending such as Vehicle Virgins, TheStradman, and ItsWhiteNoise.
Here it is!
There are plans to also use the new DDE Lambo for a “Stage 2” of The Lamborghini WRC which the original video went viral 3 years ago when the DDE Gallardo was rallied off-road through the backcountry of BC Canada.
Here is the previous DDE car that was known for slaying tires everywhere it went!
Be sure to check out Daily Driven Exotics on YouTube and stay tuned for the Speed Society public reveal dates in early January 2017! For those who are not familiar with DDE maybe this video will give you some insight!